1. Pay attention to the appearance while paying attenti […]
1. Pay attention to the appearance while paying attention to the content. The focus of packaging design is to derivate design around the product. Therefore, it is necessary to highlight the characteristics of the product from the packaging, so that consumers can know what is in the packaging box and what are the characteristics. Messages to be conveyed to consumer products.
2. Full display of the product can reduce the consumer's suspicion of the product, such as the transparent open skylight box, you can see the goods inside the box from the outside, so that consumers can clearly see the goods inside.
3. The combination of graphic and text is also a very important point. Only the gift box with no graphic description is not a perfect package. For example, food packaging will indicate the production ingredients, origin, date of manufacture, shelf life, method of consumption, etc., and different products will have their own product descriptions. This is to make consumers understand the products more clearly and deeply.
4. The color in the custom design of the box is also an important aspect, because the consumer sees the different colors at first sight. For example, the Wuyuan Huangju tea packaging box uses a golden color to represent the chrysanthemum. It is a very clever design method to represent a certain product by color.
5. In addition to the above four points, also pay attention to the use of the box. A package can't just be good-looking, but also has the role of protecting goods. The slick packaging box can't be loved and supported by consumers. Only by combining design and practicality can we truly meet the psychological needs of consumers.