Box packaging method: 1. Prepare the paper. First, as s […]
Box packaging method:
1. Prepare the paper. First, as shown in the figure, put the front of the box outward, fold the paper in front of you, and cover the three corners.
2. Next, as shown in the figure, at the same position, fold the outer paper to confirm whether the corners of the three sides are covered, and the conditions of 1 and 2 can be satisfied.
3. Wrap the front side of the box with the paper in front of the box. The fold line is tightly attached to the left and right corners of the box.
4. Press and hold the position as shown, then put the box and the wrapping paper together to the outside.
5. Lift the paper on the right side, and fold it at the corner of the box. Then, like the left side, fold the corner of the box tightly to the outside. Finish the corners and fix them with tape. Fold the excess paper to the inside and wrap the front side
6. The paper on the bottom right side is folded inward, forming a neat fold line close to the corner of the box. The paper on the outside should not be exposed to the sides, fixed with tape, and then the front side is arranged.
7. Fold the outer paper to the side of the body, fold the excess paper inward along the edge of the box, and tape the edges. 8. Turn the box to the front, complete the packaging, attach the ribbon or decorate it.
Tilt packaging method for thin gift box:
1. Prepare the paper, as shown, fold the paper inward along the edge of the box so that the corner of the paper is above the lid.
2. Then fold the back paper to the front to ensure that the whole box can be covered. If the conditions of 1, 2 are not met, the paper size does not meet the requirements.
3. Hold the upper corner and hold it, fold the paper on the left side, and take the excess paper cleanly inside.
4. Use tape to fix the upper corner and the left side of the main fold, fold the back paper or slowly lift the box up.
5. While tidying up the excess paper, turn the box over to the inside.
6. The paper on the right side can be folded in the same way as the left side, keeping the fold vertical.
7. The remaining paper should be folded inward and arranged.
8. After folding the extra corners into the inside, fix it with double-sided tape, and then fasten the ribbon on the box.