To a large extent, a boutique necktie box promotes comm […]
To a large extent, a boutique necktie box promotes commodities with its exquisite shape and decoration, and improves the competitiveness of commodities. It is one of the important means of transforming products into commodities. It becomes the relationship between products and consumers, selling and buying. An important connection.
The printing of boutique necktie boxes is an art, and it is also a reflection of the value of commodities.Especially in today's rapid development of knowledge economy and information science, ethnic culture, regional culture, and Chinese and Western cultures blend and collide.Gift paper printing represents more than beauty. The multiple functions of Lu Meihua's works of art that are close to the market, cater to the market, guide consumption, and meet people's material needs and spiritual enjoyment for product packaging are increasingly prominent.
The application products of high-quality necktie boxes are very rich, and the scope is extremely wide. As a state of etiquette, China has always advocated "come not to come and go", since the gift market alone has huge market capacity and room for growth. According to conservative estimates, China's annual gift consumption exceeds 60 billion yuan, and with the success of China's accession to the WTO and the bid for the Olympic Games and the improvement of people's living standards, the boutique necktie box market will maintain stable and rapid growth for a long period of time. It can be seen that the boutique necktie box market has a very broad space .
When the necktie box is pasted, there are many small bubbles in the place where the glue is pasted, which affects the beauty of the gift box. What are the factors that cause bubbles to appear?
1. When the necktie box is eroded by the adhesive, it will leave traces that are difficult to remove. Therefore, you can use the method of sticking stickers to protect the parts that do not need to be adhered.
2. Excessively small amount of adhesive will make the adhered surface of the necktie box unable to be painted slowly, or bring air into the adhesive during curing and shrinking, which will affect the appearance.
3. Grease, dust or bubble holes will hinder the uniform application of the adhesive and leave bubbles, which can be removed by cleaning.
4. Direct blowing will cause the edge of the sticky section to become white due to the rapid volatilization of the adhesive.
5. Before being fully cured by the adhesive, the direct long-term exposure to sunlight will cause the necktie box to yellow to varying degrees, which seriously affects the appearance.
6. The surface stress and the surface stress and degradation products caused by the cutting tool will affect the bonding effect of the necktie box.
7. Indoor humidity and temperature will directly affect the bonding of necktie boxes.
There are many factors that affect the aesthetics and usability of necktie boxes. The general factors that cause bubbles are the above. To prevent such failures, everyone must make timely measures when making them.